Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Banana Split Cravings

I screwed up again on my diet today. I asked my hubby to purchased me a banana split. I was craving for it- gosh. So, we end up buying a large one & it made me feel guilty now. I can't really resist not to craved for chocolates or ice cream. Its better for me not to eat meats than sweets. But, i know its not good for me especially my family had history of diabetes. I have the huge possibilities to inherit it. Just this few months i am battling of sticking on a proper diet and exercise. But sometimes its hard not to indulge what you craved - its very overwhelming. Who can't resist that yummy, chocolaty and creamy banana split. ohhh holy cow... I can't stop it.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b