Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Nurse's Guide to Good Living

I have planned to pursue my career in medical fields particularly a nursing degree. But, we are not financially stable right now. So I've decided to attend a certified nursing assistant class instead. This is one of the stepping-stones if you want to pursue a nursing career in the future. I regret I did not took a nursing degree when I was still in college. Well, that’s life. For now, I’m hoping that all my plans will really happen. Anyway, speaking of nursing topics, I stumble upon this great website called Scrubs while browsing online. At this site, you will not only find career advice and nursing stories, but beauty and fashion tips as well. This is really helpful for me since I love reading inspiring stories and weight loss tips. LOL! In fact, I am very inspired reading the story of Susan Haddox. She’s an RN in the Newborn/Admissions Nursery at Texas Health Resources Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall. She’s looking and feeling a whole lot better in her shrubs lately. Imagine losing 100 lbs of weight in your body. That’s really incredible. Right! Gosh! I wish I’d lose weight even 15 lbs. I’m sure I will feel great as well. Anyway, if you want some health tips and advice, I highly recommend visiting Scrubs official website. You'll definitely enjoy your stay.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b