Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 18, 2008

PGP.com

A couple weeks ago, I’ve read one interesting article about Identity theft. Frankly, it really scared me. I can’t believe how this hackers able to get all the confidential information including the social security number and even credit cards. They must be very smart. Smart in a bad way. I’ve heard that they can even pry on your email, too. Holy cow! I’m very worried about it because we were paying our bills online. I don’t know if our personal information are safe or not. I’m not even sure if we have email encryption software in our computer. I’ll probably discuss this important topic to my husband. It’s better to be careful than being sorry. Luckily, I found a site that will help keep dedicated hackers from intercepting and reading my private communications and confidential information. PGP produces encryption software and solutions for desktops, laptops, email, removable media and more. PGP Corporation is also the leader in file encryption software, hard drive encryption, secure FTP server applications and related security solutions. Confidential communications with clients, partners, suppliers, and consultants preserves your privacy and protects your business. It even helps you comply with governmental regulations. So if you want email protection from hackers online then you should visit the site right now.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b