Here are the tips:
1. Go Richer- switch to heavier cream that lists water as the first ingredient to instantly hydrate.
2. Take a cool shower- hot water washes away your body’s natural lipids, which keep skin hydrated.
3. Exfoliate dull, rough spots- Exfoliate once a week with a shower pouf to promote healthy skin turnover.
4. Stop scratching- Scratching causes irritation, which then causes to itch more.
5. Eat some fat- avoiding fat is not healthy and it can dry out your skin.
6. Get more sleep- skin repairs itself, healing dryness as you snooze.
7. Treat hands and feet- give hands and feet a boost by applying a rich moisturizer and then putting on socks and gloves.
8. Use sunscreen- the sun’s rays are just as damaging in the winter. Use SFP with physical blocking agents, which protect against both UVA.