Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 11, 2008

MaryJane Goods: High Science High Art




I consider myself a fan of fine arts, canvas and decorative prints. You name it all! I simply adore houses with fantastic and huge custom-framed arts hanged on their walls. Gosh! I love it. That’s one of my passions in life. How I wish I studied Home Interior Designs instead of Engineering. LOL! Funny!

In fact, I’ve collected a couple of pretty artworks when I was still in the Philippines. But, I was disappointed since I can’t bring those items with me. It would be great if I brought the huge frames with me. LOL! Well, at least, I found a retail online site that offers a great selection of products such as art, t-shirts and novelty items. Mary Jane Goods creates original and intelligent pieces of art that are unique. Mary Jane Goods is an idea conceptualized by the idea of fusing “high science” with “ high art”. Mary Jane Goods is also inspired by Grandmason’s work with the DNA of endangered species.

While browsing at their site, I found these two items that really captures my attention. You can find the pictures above my post. The design of this art is similar to the lamps in our bedroom. It’s very pretty. This is really a perfect timing because we’ve planned to renovate our living room next month. And, I need simple and colorful prints that would fit the color of our wall. I’m pretty excited right now. I can’t wait to decorate and transform our living room. So how about you? Visit the site and start browsing for items, too.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b