Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Secret Millionaire


Guys, have a your seen the dramatic series ”Secret Millionaire” at FOX? Gosh! I love this show. I’ve started watching it last week. And, I probably watch another episode tonight. LOL! I am already addicted with this show. Can you imagine that these millionaires will go undercover to the most impoverished and dangerous towns in America? Then, they will spend one week looking for the right individuals who will receive a big amount of money. Amazing, isn’t it? The most thrilling part is the time where they reveal their identities. I could see the tensions in their eyes and the excitement. This show really makes me cry. It is great to see philanthropists who are willing to help those underprivileged people. This show probably inspires millions of viewers around the world. I hope these millionaires will continue to help and inspire others. How I wish I were among the individuals who were showered with good amount of money. LOL! Just kidding!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b