Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, December 22, 2008

How I Wish I Could Help You!

I hope that my friend would not reprimand me for posting this complicated topic. My friend, I’m very sorry if I posted this. What’s important, I never mentioned your name in this post. I just want to express my feeling by writing it online. I cannot sleep thinking how I’m going to help you. I don’t know if you can still handle your problems right now. God knows how I feel sorry for what had happened to you. I want to help but I don’t know how. I feel guilty since I can’t do anything about it. I keep on praying that God will help you and make you strong. I can feel the pain in your heart right now. How I wish I could help you. Just always remember that I’m here to listen and give you support. Our house is always open for you. How I wish I had work so I could help you financially. And, please try those advices that I gave you. Who knows, it will work. I’m sure that God will not abandon you especially in this moment of time. Just trust him and everything will be fine. Everything is possible for him. So, please just hold on. Anyway, I’m just here inside the house if you want to visit me. Advance merry Christmas to you! God Bless…

2 comments:

gLoR!e said...

Whatever the impossible to solve it will then soon have the solutions the key to it the Praying and Faith! God is always there no matter what!:)

Unknown said...

Hi!

I'm one of your entrecard-droppers and I want to wish you Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b