Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, December 22, 2008

The gift of life!!

A friend once asked me what is the greatest gift that I have ever received in my life? That was way back four years ago. I remember that my reply was work. Yeah, it was the time when I worked in the government with a decent salary. I would say that it was the greatest gift I received till that point. But, if somebody asked the same question right now, my answer would be my husband. My husband is the greatest gift that I’ve ever received from God. I am so lucky that I have a loving husband. And, I cannot think of any idea how to thank him for everything. Perhaps, I’ll just give him a Filipino-American baby. LOL! Or, I’ll just order a Celle collection kit so we will live healthy lives. I’ve heard that C'Elle menstrual stem cells have demonstrated the ability to differentiate into other cell types such as heart muscle, cartilage, nerve and bone stem cells. This translates into the potential for future therapeutic developments to possibly treat major diseases like diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. I might able to save the lives of my family. This is the greatest gift that I can give to my husband. Guys, how about you? Whom would you like to give C’elle kit as a gift? I will appreciate your comments and opinions.


Post?slot_id=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good information.this might saves the life of my family.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b