Simplify your life:
1. Hire help- Try to hire someone who can help your work get done easily.
2. Do one thing at a time- it's nearly impossible to do everything at once and do it well.
3. Take a message- if you are "working" on something important, you do not have to feel obligated to answer the phone. You have a right to take care of your needs before the needs of others.
4. Don't obsess over cleanliness- Cleaning is important in our daily lives. However, don’t too over obsess with it that you'll forget to do what is more important.
5. Prioritize- Figure out the amount of time each task will take you to accomplish. Do not bite off more than you can chew. Make sure you measure your success on a daily basis.
6. Simplify your social life- the connection between you and your friends are more essential than a lavish extravaganza.
7. Take a break- your body, just like your car, deserves to be refueled. You simply cannot do it all if you haven't replenished your energy source.