Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sproutwells are techie-holics just like you




Hey guys, I just watched a new episode of The Sproutwells family. I enjoyed watching it. You can watch the video above my post. To those who don’t know yet, Sproutwells are just your typical fruit and veggie family living among humans. They are trying to fit in our world. They are avid users of freshfunds program, where you can accumulate points that can be use to earn prizes, make charitable donations and bid on auction items like new Apple MacBOOK for all the “techi-holics”. I think my family will hold a techi-holic intervention on me. I love gadgets. LOL! I better start accumulating points so I could bid for Apple MacBOOK. *wink* Guys, I encourage you to visit and join Freshfunds.com today to start accumulating points towards prizes and charity donations. Prizes include an elliptical machine, ultimate ski weekend for two and Nintendo Wii Fit. You are not only getting the benefits of eating healthy but you’ll receive rewards as well.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b