Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Unexpected


I never expect I could still grab task from PPP very late at night. The amount is not that big but I’m glad I got it. You know it’s hard to grab opps lately unless you sit your butt refreshing the computer. I’m really thankful to God for all the blessings. God is really good. If you can still recall in my previous post, I mentioned about bad news. I’ve accepted God’s plan already. It’s his will and I’m willing to accept it with no regrets. I know it’s only part of our lives. Each one of us will really experience trials and challenges. All I pray right now is guidance and strengths. I know I’m not perfect but I’ll change eventually. LOL! Anyway, I better sleep right now. Guys, have a nice weekend. Good night!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b