Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Live to be 100!

I was reading a newspaper today and I stumbled upon a very interesting story. It's all about a woman who lives over 100 years. According to what I read, Louisiana Hines was born in Luverne, Alabama on April 13, 1898. She is an active member of Hartford Memorial Baptist Church and is involved with several groups including Amvets, Auxiliary, NAACP and Redeemerette Chapter #54 Order of the Eastern Star Prince Hall Affiliation. She is an acclaimed speaker who has recited her poetry for many organized public events. Besides poetry, Hines is also an accomplished artist who paints, does wood carvings and even fashion design. No wonder she lives a long life since she’s a very active woman. Plus, she has a strong faith and very obedient child. I really salute her. I can’t believe how she manages her time towards hobbies and organization. I don’t even know how to manage my time while I’m at home, how much more if I’m working. Gosh! She will be the right model to all the women.

1 comment:

Tey said...

I never visited you for a while Joy, and I thought I was in another blog. Nice new layout here. Congrats
Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Array Of Hopes

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b