Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Appreciation

I'm so thankful that all my post in the last 5 days at SocialSpark has been approved. Thanks God! SocialSpark was really great. They even resolve the ticket i submitted to them. And, it was quick. You don't have to wait for many days. They immediately answer all your concerns. Its really great to work for them. Hoping and praying that i could still grab more opportunities from them. This really helps a lot especially to those who doesn't work yet and stay at home individuals. Hopefully, there will be more advertisers to join SocialSpark. I really pray. We all do pray to both companies PPP and SocialSpark to be more successful. That way, you're helping us blogger to earn cash and express our honest opinions from the task we received. Thanks so much! God Bless...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks sa visit again, anyway regarding SS that's why it's hard to say bad words against them for what will happened of my post as I've said that I never know who was wrong..Myself , careless lang cguro ko , that's why it's happened. Sa post mo Agree ako dyan, I like PPP so much and in SS I need more learning kasi iba yong system nila at medyo nahirapan pa rin ako...Pero THANKFUL pa rin...

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b