Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

10 TO DO LIST

Naomi tagged me to put into writing the top 10 things I would be doing in the next days to come. Well, here they are:

1. We will visit my hubby's family at Jackson Michigan.
2. Go to Detroit Zoo for the first time.
3. Have my maiden name changed to married name at SSA Office.
4. Prepare my Requirements for upcoming Interview at Immigration Office.
5. Do come cleaning Chores inside our house.
6. Go to a Filipino Store to buy stuffs.
7. Cook a Filipino Food for my hubby.
8. Change my Exercise routine due to my weight gain.
9. Go to the mall for shopping.
10. Find a Job.

Now it's time to share the things you need to do: Pretty Retche, Marilyn , Ruby Casal and SimplyFilipina

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b