Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chocolate Shake Cravings!


I’m craving for a chocolate shake at Arbys right now. I don’t know why I’m craving for sweets. Maybe, it’s because of the hot weather we had this past few days. Or perhaps, my sweet tooth strikes again. LOL! Well, I do have some chocolate bars and cheesecake in the refrigerator but I didn’t bother tasting them. Gosh! It’s so confusing. Plus, I’m very disappointed that we were not able to work today. Hopefully, we will get a spot for tomorrow’s work schedule. Geez! I really want to attend the Filipino party that will be held this Saturday. So hopefully we could get the spot. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for that. Let’s see what will happen tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

that chocolate shake loooks amazingly gooooooooood :) now i am craving for it!

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b