Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, July 20, 2009

Almost Got Lost!

I almost got lost while driving today. I missed one maneuver. I should go straight ahead and not turn. But, I was wrong. Lucky, I brought my GPS Navigation system or else I will be in trouble. It’s really helpful. I can’t imagine it if I only follow the map quest. Geez! It’s pretty scary! I might not able to get back home until now. LOL! Just kidding! I just hope the company that I applied today will call me for an interview. Fingers cross! I really need to find a new job since my work right now is only seasonal. Gosh! It’s really hard to find jobs nowadays. They want certification or experiences. How can I secure that one? I should have schooling or some sort of training soon. Hopefully, God will guide me and grant my entire wish. Hehehe!

1 comment:

joy said...

hi joy! i know that God in his perfect time will grant you the perfect job you wished for. just keep on praying. and thank you for including my father in your prayers. take care

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b