Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Coat For Me!


Yesterday, we went to the Big Beaver Mall again. We have our date together every Sunday. That’s already our routine. The funny thing was that he lets me drive going there. I was freaking nervous since that was my first time to drive going to that mall. And, it’s far and traffic. Gosh! I almost had a heart attack. Luckily, I made it. I feel relief the time we arrived in the parking spot. LOL! Funny! I thought I couldn’t drive in a far place. But, I did it anyway. Thanks God! Though, I need a calm husband. LOL! We always argue every time he is beside me. Sigh! At least, he was very generous the time we enter the mall. He bought me a very nice long black trench coat. I love it. Maybe, he feels guilty that we argued in my driving lesson. Hehehe! Well, I understand him. He just wants me to follow what he says whenever I drive to prevent accident. I admit sometimes I’m very hard headed. But, I’ve learned my lesson. Wink* Hopefully, I get more confident in a couple of days so I could take my road test already. Sigh! I’ll just hope and pray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you made it to the mall safe :) I was a stubborn too when I was learning to drive.

And the trench coat is beautiful.

Anyway, I got a tag for you :) A Simple Meme

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats Joy. Nagdrive ka na pala. :o) Always be careful.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b