Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project Orange Thumb Grants

Logo

I recall in my college years, we had this project where the goal is to clean up the forest and plant seeds. It was really fun. Even though the day is not good for us since it was summer season but everything is worth it. I feel that I accomplished a big project in my life. I really enjoy participating gardening projects or neighborhood beautification because it will help the entire environment. The most amazing part is when the time you see the fruit of your labor. The time where you see the flowers you planted blooms very pretty. Wow, that’s a nice feeling. Frankly, I want to see what happens to the seeds we planted but I’m too far away right now. But one thing is for sure it will sprout like a healthy child. Anyway, I’ve heard a lot of organizations that supported gardening programs like the site I visited today. Project Orange Thumb grant is a great resource to provide the tools and funding needed to either begin a garden or enhance an already existing one. The grant recipient will receive up to $1,500 in Fiskars garden tools and up to $1000 in gardening-related materials. Isn’t it great? It’s a big help already. All you need to do is visit the site and start your application. Applications must be submitted electronically on or before February 17th, 2009. Guys, what are you waiting for? Encourage your group to start an application. Who knows, you’ll be fortunate to receive grants.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b