Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Exercise Journal- Week 1


Two days ago, I started to do my exercise routine. I’ll try Billy Blank’s Tae Bo again. I used to do this when I was still in the Philippines. But, I stopped it a couple months ago. That’s why I’ve gained so much weight until I realize I need to stop procrastinating. Or else, I ended up being fat forever. This is already a wake up call for me since I can no longer fit my jeans. What a shame! Plus, I saw biggest loser last night. I saw how hard to be obese. It’s a risk. You’ll be prone for heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and much more. I was at risk already since my mom and grandfather suffers diabetes. Anyways, it’s really hard to exercise but I need to do this for my own sake and health. I’m already determined now. And, I wanted to lose at least 20 pounds so I could wear sexy dresses this summer. Or if I can’t lose 20 perhaps I’ll lose 15 pounds then I’m already happy with it. What’s important I eat healthy foods and exercise. That’s what matters most for me. I’ll be posting my weekly journal of this weight loss journey so you’ll know, too. Wish me luck guys!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b