Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My 5 New Year's Resolution

I received this tag from a good friend Grace. Thanks for sharing this tag to me. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Though, I’ve already posted my New Year’s resolution in my previous post. But, I’ll post it again for everyone to know. LOL! Just kidding! Anyway, I have a lot of things I want to change for this year. Hopefully, I would succeed in my goals. You know it’s hard to follow strict diets and exercise. It’s like you’re about to quit smoking and drinking. Gosh! How I wish I could make it. But, I’ll try anyway. There’s no harm of trying. It’s better than not trying at all. Right! So here it goes my 2009 New Year’s resolution.

Here’s my Top 5:

1. Lose weight- I’ve gained so much weight and I promise the next year I’ll start eating healthy foods and exercise. My goal is to get the ideal weight I wanted. So I can wear my swimsuit for the next summer. Wish me luck!
2. Think positive- I’m pessimistic sometimes and I wanted to erase that behavior this New Year.
3. Stop Procrastinating- this is the bad habit I have when I got here. I promise I’ll do whatever things should be done in time. This is the reason why my driver’s permit expires. LOL!
4. Get a job- I need to pass the road test so I could find a job soon. I know I can make it with God’s guidance.
5. Save money- I promise I would not buy any jewelries anymore or nonsense things. Instead, I’ll save money for our future and help pay some bills.

Now, it’s time for you my other friends to think about of yours and do them seriously. It is so nice to share our thoughts and ideas to our fellow bloggers, especially those ones who put up or given some special place in ones lives. Let me pass this tag to jacky, sunshine, Beth, Bingkee, and merlyn.

Rules:
You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year. Post at least five New Year’s Resolutions. If you can’t limit it to five, then continue until you go out of space. Pass the award along to as many bloggers as you like. Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back the person who gave you the award.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this tag Joy....I'll do it as soon as I can.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b