Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Christmas Wishlist!



Three days ago, we went to the big mall near our place. It’s only a window-shopping though. And, we eat in the Italian restaurants afterwards. The reason I ask hubby for window-shopping was to see if the diamond necklace that I like is still on sale. Luckily, it’s still on sale till December. LOL! It’s one of my Christmas wish list. Hopefully, my husband will purchase it for me. I really love the style and it’s cute. I’m pretty excited right now. Gosh! I can’t wait to wear this diamond necklace. I probably purchase it my own if hubby don’t get it for me. Just kidding! Anyway, what do you think of the necklace? Is it cute? I’m really confused right now. LOL!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b