Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 3, 2008

My.Suit Men’s Professional Fashion



A couple months ago, we went to the mall to purchase a men’s suit. My husband needed it badly. He’s been working as a private security in the downtown Detroit. And, it is a must for them to wear a formal suit. To make it shorter, we ended up buying a ready-made suit. Just lately, he had notice that the suit we bought doesn’t fit that good. He feels awkward about it. Well, it’s his fault. It could have been prevented if he never rushed. From now on, I’ll make it sure that we’re not wasting money for the next purchase. I’m glad I found a site that sell Made to Measure suit at close to off-the-rack prices. MySuit is a global company with over 40 years of manufacturing and retail experience. It is a division of one of the largest suit makers in the world. Imagine that! It’s pretty amazing. The good thing is that you can make an appointment to be measured in the comfort of your own home. Plus, you can cancel or modify an existing appointment if you like. We probably purchase a suit for my husband. He needs a 6-button doubled-breasted type of jacket since he got a large body frame. For pants style, double pleat would be just perfect for him. Guys, how about you? I encourage you to visit the store and make an appointment now. I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy the in-store experience too.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b