Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, October 3, 2008

Household Tips # 3


Winter season is near approaching. I could feel the cold breeze already. I guess I’m not able to live without a heater in the house. I can’t stand it. It’s freaking cold. I was longing to see a snow when I was still a kid. I thought I would love it. But, I’m wrong. Gosh! The cold is unbearable. Well, I’m not whining to my husband. He understands me. He made it sure that the heater was turn on. Lol! That’s why we are paying a high amount of bill every winter season. Anyway, I have some tips to share for you. It’s for a windshield wiper frost-free fluid.

Here’s what to do:


Windshield Wiper Frost Free Fluid: When you have to leave your car outside overnight in the winter, mix 3 parts vinegar to 1 part water and coat the windows with this solution. This vinegar and water combination will keep windshields ice and frost-free.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b