Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What makes you a good friend?




You Are a Good Friend Because You're Honest



Like it or not, your friends are going to hear the truth from you.

You know that the truth hurts, but living a life of lies is much worse.

So while you're definitely kind and supportive, you don't pull any punches with your friends.

Everyone knows where they stand with you. And what you like and dislike about them.

While some may be initially turned off by your honesty, your friends have come to consider it a virtue.

After all, in world of white lies and deceptive politeness, you can be counted on for honesty and integrity.

Your friends need you most when: They need good advice or an intelligent opinion

You really can't be friends with: Needy, emotional people

Your friendship quote: "True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance."
I've just taken a quiz at blogthings.com. I was amazed of the results. I am a good friend because I'm honest. Cool! It seems that it describes correctly what kind of friend I am. I really tell the truth whenever I notice something's wrong. Its not good to say lie towards your feelings and observation. But, i made it sure it's not too much that will hurt their feelings. I want them also to tell me honestly what they doesnt like from me. Its a way of communication to improve the friendship. So how about you guys? Take a quiz now to know what kind of friend are you.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b