Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, August 29, 2008

Are you prejudiced?




You Are a Little Prejudiced



You can't help but judge people a little based on your personal biases.

But you tend to be aware of your prejudices, and you fight them the best you can.

Most people are more like you than they'd care to admit... but it doesn't mean you shouldn't change.

Remember to take each person as an individual. It's not fair to judge someone based on their background or subculture.

I’m not really a prejudice type of person. I hate those who judge other people without even knowing the reasons. Pretty sad to say that hostility towards race is prevalent. It exists wherever country you live. I just can’t believe why there are people who behave such a disgusting attitude. I’ve noticed a huge percent of racial discrimination anywhere I go . This is base on my personal experiences and what my friends have told me. It really hurts me. But, I can’t do anything about it. That’s their personal choice. I respect their views. What’s important for me is that I never mind others business and hurt someone’s feelings.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b