Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Weekend



Happy Weekend everybody! How's your day today? Isn't it great to live with the fullest. Sure it does! Its really awesome waking up in the morning with smiles around you. Right! You'll really feel wonderful. Especially your hubby kisses and hug you before going to work. Wow! I really love it. lol! Funny me! Please forgive me if I'm bragging here. Just share my feelings to my real friends online. Well, i should be always thankful to God for giving me such a great hubby, friends and family. I will always do. No matter all the challenges and trials I've been through- I still be thankful for that. I realized myself that i should be thankful for all the blessings God gave me. There's a lot of people out there who suffer from ailments and financial problems more than me who still remain faithful to God. That's why i keep on thanking him everyday of my life for his love and forgiveness. I'm also thankful for my family and friends who encourage me to be strong and not to quit. I know its been so hard for me this past few months. But, at least i was able to handle the struggles and win that time of distress. God is really good to me all the time. He never forsaken me the times I'm down. Thanks GOD.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b