Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Binge

This evening, we went to Dunkin Donut Food Chain just to purchase banana split. Gosh! Here i am again. I just cant resist not to binge with ice cream especially its mixed with pineapple, caramel and chocolates. Holy Cow! I love it. I'm very sure, ill gain more weight this week. Well, i don't know how to stop longing for sugary and fatty foods. I know, i should find ways to fight for this craziness since my family got diabetes history. I tried so hard. But, its not easy to handle it especially your hubby likes it too. You cant just see him eating ice cream. Of course, you'll asked for one too. lol! I wish someday- ill be more cautious for this bad habit. Perhaps change it for my own good.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b