Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, June 13, 2008

Snowflake: the white Gorilla


Yesterday, i was wondering why my hubby called me while i was in front of computer. He told me about a white gorilla. I was curious, so i quickly went to him to inquire what he was talking about. He showed me the photo and was amazed because i never knew- there's a white gorilla. I only see black colored fur Gorillas before in the t.v. Whats makes me sad is that this albino gorilla was already dead last 2003 of skin cancer. For nearly 40 years snowflake was adored by people around the world. But, i feel regretful of losing one remarkable creatures who captured the heart around the world especially the residents of Barcelona Spain. What we can only do is to sustain efforts to protect gorillas in the wild and improve their lives in zoos. More of the stories click here: The Legacy of Snowflake

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b