Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Beauty Secret Tag

I have been tagged my sistah Anne. Thanks dear for passing this to me. Can i keep this secret? I guess not..

My Foundation: Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation (only used in party lol).
My Mascara: Maybelline New York Unstoppable Shiny Black.
My Blush: VMV Hypoallergenics The Big O! Glow Glossy Lip and Cheek Lustre
My Day Cream: Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
My Lipstick: Maybelline Newyork Lipstick
My Essential Beauty Product: Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Stringent .
My favorite Make-up product: Maybelline products!
My Perfume: Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker
My Nails: Im not really doing colors of my nails.
My Feet: If ever i like it. Maybe, once a month. lol...
My hands: Nivea Lotion
Women I admire for their beauty: Any women who is simple yet pretty.
Women with the best Sense of Style: Any women who looks good in simple things.
My ultimate dream: To become a successful businesswomen.
My favorite fashion Publication: many to mention.

I'm tagging Pretty Retche, Ruby, Vannie1 and kate/katelove's . Pls grab this tag girls let me know your beauty secret too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

done this na po... tag me next time Joy, TC

http://wannabesupermodel.blogspot.com/2008/05/whats-my-secret.html

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b