Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fireworks Display


Last night, we were able to witness the fireworks display at Detroit downtown. It was held by the two countries U.S.A and Canada. This was my first experience to see in my naked eye a fireworks display. It was really great! whoa.... Amazing! At first, they show the flags of Canada and U.S.A. People were screaming from here and across the border w/c is the Canada. Though, i was pissed off with my hubby for refusing to stay near the river. But, its worth it while we're in the higher building. We could see it clearly and took pictures on it. I'll post that video later. lol! I just can't resist not to appreciate those wonderful fireworks exhibitions. Oh gosh, i love it.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b