Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Coming Out Of My Shell As A Shy Person

The above video was one of my embarrassing moment i experience while I'm in front the t.v. singing my favorite song. My hubby doesn't know that i sing because I'm really a shy person. He was shocked when he hear me singing for he never saw me doing that before while he was around. He was laughing when he took video on me. Of course, i was embarrassed because i know i had a horrible voice. But at least, i was able to overcome my shyness w/c makes me coming out of my shell as a shy person . Speaking of coming out my shell, i know a lot of us likes to eat oysters whether it be raw or undercooked. Well, I saw a website that helps us be aware of eating raw or undercooked oysters especially if we belong to at-risk individuals. Gulf oysters website makes us informed that eating raw oysters of at-risk person may cause to a serious illness and even death from Vibrio vulnificus bacteria. So if you have illnesses or you have weak immune system, you should avoid eating raw oysters. This includes educational background regarding the bacteria and recipes that would allow at-risk individual consume cooked oysters either its grilled, fried or baked. For more information about this site please click Gulf oysters to be informed, cautious, smart and be sure.



No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b