Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Craving for barbque ribs

Yesterday, i was little disappointed when we went to a buffet restaurant. I'm really craving for barbeque ribs for many days but found out they doesn't cooked that recipe for the day. I end up eating a big bowl of salad to satisfy my taste buds and a little bit of chicken. Fortunately today, we went to Dave's restaurant - i definitely ordered a barbeque ribs. I earnestly begging my hubby to grant my desire for barbeque ribs. lol! Because of that episode that Tyra had about cooking - seeing those yummy ribs they ate. holy cow! You cant really sleep if your not able to satisfy your cravings. hehehhe.... Who can't resist not to eat this ribs? yum yum....


No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b