Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Moving Day

Contributed by Alec Bates

Moving day had finally come. I was moving into my first real house. I had scrimped and saved for ages in order to make my dreams come true. Even though I was as happy as could be, it was a very stressful time for me. The thought of living alone and having responsibilities scared the crap out of me. I have always lived with my parents and was going to be all alone for the first time. I wasn’t moving to another state or anything, but a couple towns away from my family still seemed far. I packed all of my things, said my goodbyes, and headed to my new home. I was amazed at how quiet it was. I come from a house filled with constant noise, so silence freaks me out a bit. I flipped on the television and realized that I had forgotten to order directv. I grabbed up my cell phone and called immediately. Not long after, I had some noise in my once quiet house and I didn’t feel as far away from my family.

1 comment:

bagaimana cara mencerahkan kulit wajah said...

Hope to see more posts like this here.
I completely agree with your opinion and I can say that I am part of this group!

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b