Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love it here

Authored by Raymond Whitney

I love living near the city and it makes business so much better. Having close proximity to a lot of our vendors and all kinds of suppliers makes it easier for me to get things done and get them done right – who would have thought I’d be here running my own business from home at this point in my life? I recently got T1 Bronx connections for my house and my office (the one that I rent) so I’d be connected and have fast internet. I hate having to worry about whether or not my internet connection is going to hold up for the day so I can talk to my clients without worry. Being professional is half the battle when you’re working from homeand it’s all I can do sometimes to get myself out of bed at a reasonable hour and make it look like I care about my clients’ issues. It’s tough being the go to guy but you know, that’s okay! I signed up for this gig and I’m going to see it through.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b