Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, January 2, 2010

How's your New Year?

The party was really a blast. We had a lot of games. I even won one of the games we played. I’m very sure that I’ll win it because I was the only one who had big hips. LOL! All of my Filipinas friends are so small. Anyway, the food was really awesome. That’s one of the reason I love to attend Filipino parties like that. I love Filipino foods. I’d love to post the pictures here but I’m so ashamed of my body. I’m very fat. But, I realized that I should lose weight now. That’s one of my new year’s resolutions. Hopefully, exercise and some diet will work for me. Gees! It’s really hard to stick by it. But, I need to be determined so I would really lose some weight. So, how are your New Year guys? What is your new year’s resolution?

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b