Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good Weekend!

I was really having a good time this weekend. The fact that my husband and I spent more time together is really wonderful. I love it! God knows how happy I am when we’re together. Well, it’s really hard for me when I only see him during my days off. Though, I sleep beside him after work- it’s still not enough for me. I came home at 3 am so he was already sleeping. Maybe, I was just demanding or what. But, I love it when we cuddle and talk each other before going to sleep. LOL! Very selfish huh! I’m sure most of you understand my predicaments you know. I’m used to having him in my side after his work. Anyways, I’m still thankful for everything. I can’t complain anymore. God is really good to us. What’s important we’re happy and satisfied. Have a blessed day to all!

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b