Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Feeling Well!

Today is really a bad day for me. I don’t feel good. I feel like I was floating when we went to the store. I blame this for not sleeping early. I can’t sleep without my husband beside me. Plus, I’m afraid sleeping alone. Gosh! I just can’t stand being alone. How I wish my hubby could find a better job soon. I don’t know what to do now. My depression hits me so bad. I can’t do anything about it. I want to cry and cry until I got tired. Gees! When will I have peace in mind? It’s really hurting me sometimes. I feel helpless! I just don’t know. I don’t want to ask God anymore. I don’t want to expect either. Just let everything happen. I guess it’s better.

3 comments:

joy said...

hi joy! i hope you're feeling well already. i hope you'll get to have a long peaceful sleep at night. what helps me sleep at night is reading my bible especially psalm 91 and praying. don't hesistate praying to God, he will never tire listening to your woes.

joy said...

just hold on sis, everything will turn out to be for your better good. ganun talaga ang buhay when it rains it pours, pag may problema, minsan sunod sunod na dumadating pero asahan mo't matatapos din ang lahat in God's perfect time. "let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you , all things will pass away except God. God alone will be sufficient.

Lisa said...

Hi Joy! Cast all your cares upon the Lord and He will give you rest. There's no problem too big that God can't solve it. With God all things are possible. He can help you whatever problem you have. Just go to Him in prayer and talk to Him sincerely and humbly. God loves you more than you ever know.

Memory Lane

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b