Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, April 27, 2009

It Scared Me!

Have you heard about the news lately? If so, you probably know what I mean. This is all about health issues. And, I’m scared to hell right now. The swine flu virus is blamed for 86 deaths and an estimated 1,400 cases in the Mexico. This is what I read in the Newspaper and heard in the news. It’s scary. What’s more disturbing is that this virus seems to spread among people more easily than past swine flu’s that have sometimes jumped from pigs to people. I hope there is vaccinations for this kind of virus and won’t spread anymore. I recall the virus that hits in Asia few years ago, which kills thousands of people. Correct me if I’m wrong. But, it is still-hunting me. I was scared that time. Well, as what I’ve always say- we can’t do anything about it. All we need to do is pray that there will be no more people infected with this virus.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b