Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Shopping!


Since spring is already here, I started browsing for colorful dresses online and in malls. In fact just yesterday, I bought one sexy dress and hosiery. It was my first time shopping online. Hopefully, it will fit well to me. They were having on sale so I take advantage of the opportunity. The dress you see above cost $ 15 dollar only. But, of course, I need to pay for the shipping. I guess I better browse for more stuff so I could avail a free shipping. As what I’ve read in their site that you could get a free shipping if you purchase above $50 dollar. So I was thinking that I’d better look for more stuff so I would not pay for the shipping anymore. It sounds a great idea. Well, let’s see if I can still find some dresses that I liked. I better go now and start shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cute. Perfect for spring weather. I'll add your site in my blogs.
Thanks for visiting mine too.

Anonymous said...

added you here too. :)

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b