Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm excited!


Last Saturday, I bought a pair of high heel sandal. I need to get one because I have a date this valentine’s day. I have this black dress so I should pair it with black strappy sandal. We probably have a dinner date and bar hopping with our friends. I’m pretty excited right now. It’s been a long time that we never went to the bar. I kinda like to dance and have some fun. LOL! Luckily, my husband doesn’t work this coming Saturday. So, it means we will be together that time. I’m not expecting any gift anymore since he just gave me a diamond necklace last month. But, I hope he will give me some flowers and chocolate this valentine’s day. It would be sweet. Funny me! Anyways, I hope I look sexy with this strappy sandal and dress. I’ll be posting some pictures of my attire next week. I know I’m not slim but what matters most is that I feel confident of what I wear. As long I never steal or hurt anybody then I’m fine. Hehehe!

1 comment:

ME said...

wow.. what a sexy sandals sis..Happy valentines to you and hubby in advance . Maybe were not around on valentines day, We are planning to go to new york this week....

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b