Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, January 9, 2009

I was invited!


My friend Ritchelle invited me for a birthday party. I’m pretty excited since I love attending Filipino parties. It’s fun! I’m sure Filipinos agree with me. This is not only about foods but also the celebration. You can expect dancing and singing afterwards. LOL! Gosh! I already missed my life in the Philippines. I’m really happy if my friends invite me for a night out or window-shopping. I feel I was out of the hole. It’s really boring inside the house. I’m sure some of you can relate with me. I want to work but I can’t since I don’t have drivers license yet. But, I will take written exam again so I could take road test. Hopefully, I could pass the road test and get my drivers license. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for that. Anyways, I missed all the Filipino foods especially roasted pig. But, I don’t think I can eat it here. It’s expensive. And, I’m on a diet right now. Hehehe! Just kidding! I enjoy meeting other Filipinos, too. It makes me feel at home. I can’t wait to meet them. And, I can’t wait to celebrate the party with my kababayans. Chel, thanks for inviting me. I really appreciate it. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lan said...

enjoy at the party joy and the food as well, sure filipino party with magic phone is a lot of fun.. to ease the stress out lol

Wengss said...

tinood jud ka, basta filipino party ma njoy ta lol.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b