Here’s the list of the foods:
1. Beans- they are good for your heart.
2. Broccoli- it’s effective for fighting cancer.
3. Oats- it helps reduced the risk of coronary heart disease.
4. Blueberries- helps reverse degenerative diseases.
5. Oranges- it’s a good source for Vitamins C.
6. Pumpkin- has the highest levels of carotenoids, which function as antioxidants and help beat effects of aging.
7. Tea – its anti-inflammatory superfood that has been linked to heart health, cancer and stroke prevention and lowered blood pressure.
8. Tomatoes- Aside from all the vitamins, tomatoes are disease fighters.
9. Walnuts- they are the one of the few rich sources of plant-derived omega-3 fatty acids.
10. Yogurt- it had the presence of prebiotics and probiotics—living organisms that promote gastrointestinal health.