Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, November 17, 2008

So Sweet!


I was happy that my hubby brought me a sweet and sour chicken with rice tonight. I was even very full eating the whole food. Gosh! No wonder I never lose any weight because I can’t say no to food. LOL! Anyway, I’ve notice that my husband becomes so sweet these past few days. Almost every day, he brings food for me. My heart pumps for joy. He is so sweet. Last month, I recall he gave me 3 small sunflowers. He said he founds it in the street. I’m still very happy even though he never pays for it. What makes me even happier is that the flowers live for almost 3 weeks. I put it in the glass with water. I was shocked why it lives that long. I even tease him that he really loves me because the flowers live longer. How I wish he won't change. That’s all I pray to God. And, he knows how much I love him. He will always be my husband for the rest of my life.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b