Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love my Sandal!



Last Saturday, we went to the mall just to hang out and get some coffee. While walking around the mall, I found bunch of people rumbling for shoes. I asked hubby to wait outside since I’ll be looking for a boots inside the store. But, guess what I find? I found a high heel sandal instead. LOL! What makes me happy is that it’s very affordable. I’m lucky that day since they have clearance sale. And, I really like the color and style of the sandal. I can use it for parties and disco. I can pair it with casual dress or pants. Gosh! I can’t wait to wear it. I guess I’ll look sexy wearing those sandals. Just kidding! It will help me look taller too. I probably go back next week to find another pair of cheap boots. Hopefully, they are still having clearance sale. I don’t want to buy expensive ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very pretty sandals sis. where did you get this one? what boutique? same here, i like to buy nice stuff especially on sale, hehe

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b