Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Black Friday Online

We’ve planned to send “Balikbayan box” for my family in the Philippines next month. Frankly, I don’t have any idea yet what to put in my box. To make it short, the box is still empty right at this moment. My plan is to shop online this coming black Friday. I’ve heard that you can save money when shopping this Christmas by buying items during Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving. Luckily, I found a site that will help me do it in the comfort of my home. At Black Friday Online, they will show you how to get the black Friday deals online on Thanksgiving Day instead of having to stand in line on Black Friday. Plus, blackfridayonline site offers free email alerts to let you know when new black Friday ads have been posted. Isn’t it great? It’s pretty cool. Huh! All their product listings provide direct links to the products, plus they have a most popular products section, which give you an idea of what some of the hot black Friday items are this year. I’m very excited since we will be buying a sofa table from Value City, too. For now, I’ll start browsing for items I could buy from Sears. Hopefully, I can get a good deal shopping at blackfridayonline website. Gosh! I better start saving money right now. LOL! Guys, I recommend you to visit the site and start shopping. Have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out the blackfriday site I have been using the last three years. It is a great site. BFads.net

I believe they were one of the first BF sites out there, starting in 2001. This site, BFads.net
is usually the first BF site with the leaked BF ads.

PC magazine, NY times and many other media entities have rated BFADS.net their top Black Friday site.

I think this site is great. To plan your black friday day, you have to use BFADs.net

Check them out at: http://BFADS.net

Anonymous said...

I too prefer online shopping on Black Friday.

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b