Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Low-Cal Treats

Are you looking for a sweet treat under 50 calories? Yeah, I am not kidding. You can get delicious desserts and snacks for only 50 calories or fewer without damaging your diet. I probably try stocking snacks like this in my cabinet. This might be my chance of losing my weight. I should eat 6 small meals a day to increase my metabolism. That way I can easily lose my weight. So if you want to lose extra pounds then try these tips too. LOL! Hopefully, it will work for me. I’ll see! I’ll keep my fingers crossed.
Here's the Low-Cal Treats:
1. Fruit Bars
2. Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn
3. Root Beer Float
4. Eight Large Strawberries
5. Jelly Toast
6. Gelatin Drink
7. A Medium Size Peach
8. Five Maraschino Cherries
9. Sugar Free Pudding
10. Two Large Marshmallows
11. One Cup Watermelon
12. A Medium-Sized Tomato

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b