Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How's driving?

Parallel or reverse parking is really hard for me. I’ve been practicing it many times but I don’t know why I can’t get it. Something is wrong with me. I wish I know the techniques for mastering parallel park. LOL! I’m already crazy about this driving thing. I'm already worried since my driving permit will expire the 3rd week of November. I should finish the road test before the expiration date or else I’ll be stock again for another 5 months. Gosh! It’s only me who can help pass the road test. I want to work and go out by myself. Hopefully, I can master the parallel parking and 90 degrees parking. That’s only my problem so far. My husband told me that I am getting better driving on the road than last month. I would say that this is one of the hardest things I experience in my life. My husband only laughs at me. Grrrrrrrrr. I’m already pissed off. I’m dumb head. Sorry guys I’m only expressing my frustration here. Don’t mean to offend someone. Hope you’ll understand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i also had a hard time doing parallel park and parking on a 90 angle before. this video below helped me a bit. u might wanna check it out.
http://www.ehow.com/video_1872_parallel-park.html

as for the 90 angle parking, same here, even after i got my license, i still had a hard time but just keep on practicing, ull be better with it. :) right now i can do it but sometimes i still correct myself when parking but anyway thats fine just dont give up

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b