Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Household tip#5


Are you a type of person who still uses a thing until it’s already ruined? Well, I belong to that category. I never throw anything unless it’s not useable anymore. I feel bad if I waste something that can still be use. I’ll save it as much as possible. The tip that I’m going to share is somewhat related to the old stuffs. If you think you can still use your stinky dish sponge then you better try this tip. Don't throw it out yet.

What to do:
Instead of throwing away a sponge that has a stale odor, simply toss it in the dishwasher and wash it with the next load of dishes. It will come out clean and fresh smelling and will kill any bacteria in the sponge, so it's a good idea to toss your sponges into the dishwasher often.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b