Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Bro




I just want to greet my younger brother a “happy birthday” today. He was very happy letting me know that he already receive the money I send him. It’s my gift for him. He can buy whatever he likes. My mom even called letting me know that they were having a party. Of course, they cooked lechon (Roasted Pig) since my brother knows how to prepare it. Well, they just want me to get envious of their celebrations and foods. I wished I were there right now. I really missed them so bad. I missed all the Filipino foods. Gosh! I feel very sad. However, I’m very happy that my brother is a nice boy. I’m praying that he will succeed in his dancing career. He is really a very good dancer. All I pray for you is more happiness and love from you girlfriend. Be always a good boy. OK

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b