Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cravings for chocolate


I was craving for a peanut Hershey chocolate today. I might ask hubby to do some shopping tonight. I can’t resist eating chocolates even if I was on a diet. It’s one of my intense cravings. I can’t help it. lol! Well, what’s important I never eat too much. I guess it’s good for our health. For one thing, chocolate stimulates the secretion of endorphins, producing a pleasurable sensation similar to the “runner high” a jogger feels after running several miles. Chocolate also contains a neurotransmitter, serotonin, that acts as anti-depressant. However, you should eat chocolate moderately to prevent rotting teeth, acne or not to mention of losing extra pounds. So if you are like me who want to indulge chocolate then you better eat it moderately. You might try darker chocolate instead of milk chocolates. It's good for you.

No comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=8e9242aeb465823bbe844c3af4799d9b